INTRODUCTION

This blog is aimed to give glory to God our Father thru the unspeakable gift that He gave us by His own Son our Savior Jesus Christ that rules forever and ever. This address is set as a personal testimony to the world of Jesus Christ wonderful works in God and abundant mercies to a sinner like myself; thus to the love He showed us by His sacrifice and disclosing of this testimony, the Divine mystery of God for the end of time. To the Son even the Father be praise and glory for the gift of Salvation which is given to those who are meant to receive it. Amen.

......."Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him... But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for their sakes, that shall make known the interpretation to the king..."_Daniel 2:20-23; 2:30.

..."And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand."
_Revelation 22:10


..."Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops." _Matt 10:26-27

..."Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them"... _Isa 34:16

..."And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail." _Luke 16:17

..."For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding."_
Pro 2:6


Sunday, November 30, 2008

POETRY TO HIS GLORY


...Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;..._
Eph 5:19,20


Hello my dear friends, this post is dedicated to give glory to God by His Son our Savior Jesus Christ thru poetry and hymns; these poems and hymns have been (I strongly believe) inspirited to me by God. My hope is that these will be a source of inspiration and encouragement to you all to look into the Scriptures and to reconsider that wonderful and unspeakable promise in God that is awaiting for you if you are indeed called to that purpose. To the Son even the Father be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.



EMMANUEL


Emmanuel my Savior’s name

Beyond your death your grace I know

Your faith the hope by which I stand

And through your word my soul is sealed

You Lord of lords my sun and shield

You lifted me up through grace alone

Lonely in hope that fades away

While I was yet sure sent away

You found a way to get me in

The righteous path your love conveys

O Savior’s name my savior’s will

I sing your praise upon the hills

That mighty Rock on which I stand

And bare my feet to worship thee


Seasons have passed and times removed

But still your love is reassured

On Calvary you took my sins upon a cross

You paid for me

And could it be that fate alone has set me up

Just by your side upon a cross just on your right

So I may know my Savior lives

Although the sorrows that life can bring

I’m still a tear far away that precious moment

You’ll take me home my pains and grieves shall be

Kept below

How long O How long my Savior King must I be

Waiting unto your throne

My soul can’t cope with void alone and in my heart

Your solemn vow


Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. _Matthew 1:23


And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left._ Luke 23:33



PATIENCE OF HOPE


The center of it all
You Prince of peace
You are my strength
When I am weak
My consolation is in thy hand
That I may know where
My faith stands

The work of faith
Reward of love
That we labor in
The sight of God
Is made through you
Patience of hope
I wait for you
My Lord and hope

I have patience of hope
That I may stand
In heavenly places
With all the Saints
So I can taste in paradise
The Water of Life
Where joys abide

I have patience of hope
In the Lord
I have patience of hope
To the end
I have patience of hope
Through salvation
For our Lord is coming again

…Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; _1Thessolonians 1:3



HOW WONDERFUL HEAVEN WILL BE


Life without Jesus Christ is

The most pitiful thing to think

To live by His side is the most

Hopeful thought I think

And in a world full of darkness

His lonely light is here

To light the path of the righteous

And guide him throughout fear

That we might know the LORD

His majesty and grace

Thru that merciful promise

Given to the human race


O the joy of His Coming

The Lord presence is near

To deliver the joy

Of a life without tears

And I wonder sometimes

How all that came to be

And I wonder sometimes

How wonderful heaven will be...


O Merry shall we be

In the sight of the Lamb

For merry shall we rest

In the nest of heaven.


In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. _John 14:2


And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. _ Revelation 21:3, 4




WATER OF LIFE


Water of Life, Joys of grace

As for many I found your face

Through your spoken word

Through your Life, set as an example

For our lives

Water of hope,

Let me drink of thee

While my thirsty soul abounds in joy

For there is more than gold in thee

And your rewards amount to mercies

Water of truth,

Your essence is pure

And cleans our sins within

For only you have found the cure

Our solemn hearts can keep


But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

_John 4:14


And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. _Revelation 22:1




Hollowed Be Thy Name


One day I will live in peace

With the peace of Him which dwells in me

And my soul shall rejoice forevermore

And evermore shall we praise thy name

For the mercies we received as we were

Yet sinners thru thy Son our redeemer

O Father, hollowed be thy name


One day I will spread my wings within

Thy heavenly estates and tell you

Father more and more how your grace

Has saved my fate

For thy Holy Spirit has bounded my soul

With the promise of thy mighty call

That I may believe by Jesus Christ and

Walk humbly within thy light


O Abba, Father give me strength to

Sustain while the evil stands to walk

Uprightly as you expected me, after my redeemer’s

Faith , I hold nothing within my hands

My life is blessed by you

You forgave my sins for to do the same

O Father, hollowed be thy name.


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. _ John 14:27


After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name._ Mat 6:9


But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us._ Rom 5:8


A Psalm of David.The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?_ Psa 27:1


For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. _ Mat 6:14,15




MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TRULY BLESS YOU IN THIS CHRISTMAS 2008.